Thursday, February 10, 2011

STAGE FRIGHT BANISHED!!!

To all our avid readers, the wait is over! Tomorrow will be the premier of our first book review. Actually, it will be a review of The Grace Series by S.L. Naeole. Here is a link to her website for a quick idea of what I am going to be writing about. http://slnaeole.com/grace-series I loved this series and was really hesitant to write about it and somehow ruin it for myself. That may not make sense but I'll try to explain it- once I start to critique something, be it a book or an outfit, I will start to dwell on those flaws instead of accepting them and moving past them. Surely some of you can relate to that! So that being said, tomorrow, will start the first of many many reviews of beloved and not-so-beloved books.

Amanda

P.S. I know that as someone who is judging other people's work I should not have grammatical and spelling errors in my writing... but I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment